Learn how well you stack up against THE BEST MAILCHIMP ACCOUNTS, in Set Up, Data Management, Automations, Data Capture, Email Design & Overall Performance… and know where you should focus your Mailchimp development
As a Mailchimp user, I’m sure you’ve said to yourself many times:
“Am i doing this right?”
Whether you’re setting up your account, creating your first campaign, building a new email template, planning a customer journey or making a new capture form, there’s always the little voice in the back of your mind telling you that you’ve missed something… and probably something big!
…and that’s not even covering all the things you didn’t even know you could do with Mailchimp!
You want more leads, more customers, more opens, more clicks, and ultimately more sales.
…but you’re not sure the best way to use Mailchimp to get them.
You’re not alone, and it’s not your fault, because…
Mailchimp doesn’t come with an instruction manual
Despite being one of the most established email marketing tools available and having an immense resource of information, tips and guides… there is no instruction manual for Mailchimp.
… no way to know the best way to send a campaign.
… no guide on the right way to capture data and add it to Mailchimp.
… no instructions on how to give your emails the best chance to hit the inbox.
No way of knowing the best way to get more of what you want (opens, clicks, sales).
You’re pretty much on your own, stumbling around in the dark, fingers crossed your doing it right,
…and hope that the scraps of advice, some random Youtube videos and your own intuition will shed light on the best way to do things.
The problem is that you can’t solve this yourself, because, well, you don’t know…
You don’t know what you don’t know
The fact is, you are the worst person to decide how you can improve your Mailchimp performance… because your experience is limited to your own account, knowledge and experience.
Should you be spending time on improving your templates? What about working on hitting the inbox?… and should you be using automations, and if so how?
The problem with pretty much every Mailchimp user is that although you may be an expert on your own Mailchimp account… but you’re not a Mailchimp expert.
What you want…
to know what's working
to know what's failing
to know what's missing
to know what matters
Not knowing is costing you money
When you don’t know how and where you could improve, you end up costing your business…
- Wasting time learning stuff which you’re already pretty good at or which isn’t going to get you a better result.
- Wasting money by not focusing on the things that really matter when it comes to running a great Mailchimp account.
- Wasting energy worrying about stuff that you don’t need to worry about (and ignoring the stuff you should be worrying about).
…and this can lead to multiple losses for your business:
- Lost opportunities to grow your business
- Lost leads who you’ve been ineffective at communicating with
- Lost customers who never get your emails
- Lost profits through wasting your time and money on stuff that doesn’t matter (whilst being ignorant of the stuff that does)
…and those opens, clicks and sales… yep… they’re gone too
Surely there’s a better way?
The better way
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way of getting personalised insights into your own Mailchimp account to avoid all this waste?
So you can…
- Know what you’re doing well, so you stop trying to improve something that’s already working.
- Know what you’re doing badly on, so you actually focus on the areas that will give you the best success.
- Know what you’ve missed completely on, stuff that matters, so you can make huge steps in your Mailchimp activity.
Your own personal Chimp, an expert, and one who isn’t just talking generally about Mailchimp, but rather one who looks at your own account and gives relevant and personal direction on the things that you need to address.
Just like a Doctor would run a series of tests on you so that they can advise you on what’s right for your situation….
Your Mailchimp account needs a medical, a chimp medical.
The freedom and confidence to do the right thing for your business
Imagine opening up your Mailchimp account to see that the campaigns you sent yesterday has doubled your opens and trebled your clicks.
That feeling of knowing you’ve got an effective email system built on Mailchimp that works like clockwork.
The relief you’ll experience knowing exactly how to build an automation that works on autopilot, engaging and building relationships with prospects and clients.
The confidence to ignore things you previously thought you needed to improve because you know they won’t impact your results.
…and the freeing up of time to focus on other things that matter… that will supercharge your marketing.
Chimp Medicals give you the confidence and knowledge to do Mailchimp the right way
Why trust Chimp Medicals?
Chimp Answers are Certified Mailchimp Experts and we’re one of the first 10 Mailchimp partners to achieve Pro Partner status – which means you can be assured that when it comes to Mailchimp, we know our stuff.
With over 10 years of experience in helping all levels of Mailchimp user get more from their email marketing and Mailchimp, and having viewed hundreds of all types of account, we know what it takes to develop and run a successful Mailchimp set up.
Which means that we can review your account with a clear view of what’s working, what’s not working and what’s missing against the “best practices” of Mailchimp, and give you the insights you’re desperate for – all in an easily reviewable and insightful package.
What do you get with a Chimp Medical?
Get a diagnostic observation of your account where we advise exactly what’s going on, both the good and the bad, giving you a clear checklist of how to make things better and improve the way you do Mailchimp.
The Chimp Medical audits and ranks you in 10 fundamental areas of Mailchimp.
- Performance – What’s the overall performance of the account & emails sent?
- Structure – Is your account data structured for success?
- Capture – How effective are you at getting (the right) data into Mailchimp?
- Campaigns – How effective are your broadcast campaigns?
- Automations – How are you using automated campaigns & customer journeys?
- Deliverability – How good are you at getting into the inbox?
- Openability – How good are you at getting your emails opened?
- Design/Content – How good are you getting your emails read and driving action?
- Account set up – Is your account set up helping you succeed?
- Tools – Are you making the most of all the resources Mailchimp gives you?
Over 30 pages of insights, advice, tips and guidance – directly relevant to your own Mailchimp Account
..and every Chimp Medical is 100% bespoke to your business, be it service, e-commerce, training or a local business.
There is no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to email marketing, so each medical takes into account your own situation and sector – and the advice & tips generated are specific and relevant to you.
Introducing Chimp Medical Plus
OK, I hear you say, it’s all well and good getting an insight into where my Mailchimp account is working (or not working) – but how do I address the things that come up?
If you’re not comfortable sorting out some of the issues yourself, then you can now get 1 hour of focused attention on your Mailchimp Account with one of our specialists… they’ll talk through the highlights of the Medical on a live (and recorded) video call and start helping you sort out some of the key things you need to do.
- Structuring your data effectively so you can target the right segments in your audience
- Sorting out your forms so your Data Capture works better
- Discussing how to create emails that look good and also work – including helping build a base template
- Showing you how to do split tests so you can can test subject lines (and other aspects) to improve performance.
- Helping create Landing Pages for improved sign ups
- Starting you on the path of Automation and how to set it up the right way
- Working on best practice for deliverability and hitting the inbox
- Ensure you’re not paying more than you should for Mailchimp
A Chimp Medical Plus not only gives you insights on what’s working (or not working) in your own account, but the opportunity to work with a Mailchimp expert to start to address the issues.
How it works
Every Chimp Medical goes through a clear and simple process, supported by regular communication and updates so you know exactly where you are in the process:
You place and pay for your Chimp Medical and we’ll deliver it to you within 14 days or order
To give us a sense of how you use Mailchimp, you’ll complete a short questionnaire
We’ll be accessing your Mailchimp account to do the review, so we’re sure you want an Non-Disclosure Agreement in place to protect yourself – we take care of it
We request access to your account as an agency – so you don’t need to share any passwords – and when it’s done you can “shut the door” we open.
We carry out an analysis of your account and consolidate it into a easy to read report
Once we’re happy with the report, we’ll send it over to you for you to download, review and start implementing!
Step 7 – Review – If you’ve booked a Chimp Medidcal Plus, we’ll be in touch to arrange your hour long meeting to discuss your Medical and start addressing the issues identified. The call will be recorded and supplied so you can review it afterwards as required.
From start the finish, the overall process should take no less than 14 days from order to delivery of the Chimp Medical but if there are issues, you’ll be informed clearly and given updated timings. Also, if, when accessing your Mailchimp Account we realise that a medical is not appropriate, we’ll inform you directly and organise a full refund.
What’s the cost?
If you were to go around and ask any Mailchimp specialist to give you a price for bespoke report with a full analysis of your Mailchimp account, you’ll likely see figures quoted of $750-$1000 or more.
Because of that we could easily sell a Chimp Medical for $495 and still be giving huge value to the market.
….but the thing is, we want this to be a “no brainer” for you.
At $495, I’m pretty sure I’d be still weighing up the pros & cons, and like me I’m sure you’ll be having a real good think about whether you want to press the button.
So we said to ourselves, let’s make it available to you for just $349.
For someone using Mailchimp on a regular basis, that’s easily affordable, and you’ll start to see a return on your investment very quickly.
…but then, thinking about it even more (I do that occasionally according to my wife), I realised that one of the reasons my business exists is to help people stop wasting time and money on ineffective and, quite frankly, wasteful marketing… and somethings are bigger than money.
Even know I’m sure you’ve still got that little voice in your head, “it all sounds great… but…..”, so I’m going to make it an easy decision for you.
I want to help as many people as possible get more from their Mailchimp set up and stop the waste, so we’re going to give you exclusive access to your own Chimp Medical for $299.
Yep… just $299.
Get a Chimp Medical + (full medical and 1 hour of consulting/training) for $299
Is this you?
If one of the following describes you and your relationship with Mailchimp, then you should definitely be thinking about ordering a Chimp Medical:
- You’ve been using Mailchimp for a while, but are stuck on where to go next.
- Every morning when you go to use Mailchimp you’re filled with dread as it’s becoming harder and harder to manage.
- You know how to do something in Mailchimp but not necessarily the right way to do it.
- You started off your Mailchimp journey with the best intentions but have picked up bad habits along the way.
- You feel overwhelmed by the powerful features so just stick to the basics.
Mailchimp is an amazing tool and many big companies use it to manage their email marketing – but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to understand and get the most of – a Chimp Medical is the ideal way to understand what actually matters when it comes to success with email marketing.
A Chimp Medical is not for everyone
For many users, a Chimp Medical will unlock the door to Mailchimp understanding. and unlock the insights they need to take their email marketing to the next level.
…but a Chimp Medical is not for everyone.
There’s a few “specifics” that we’d suggest you need in place to get the most from your Chimp Medical:
- Ideally you’d have a good number of contacts in your database – at least 250…
- That’s not to say you won’t benefit, but there’s “less to work with
- You’d have used Mailchimp for at least 6 months
- That way you’ve got enough campaigns and activity for us to gauge how far along you are
- You’ve got a primary audience which is your main data source…
- Because of the way Mailchimp works, the Chimp Medical is focused on the performance for one audience – it doesn’t mean we don’t look at others though, it’s just the core focus will be on the main one.
…and thus a Chimp Medical is not ideal for people who have:
- New Accounts – if you’ve recently started using Mailchimp then there’s usually not enough information or history for us to work out how well you are doing. A Chimp Medical is focused on how well you’re using the platform, so if you’re new, it’s probably not right for you.
- Really Small Databases – If you aren’t a regular emailer or have a very small database, then a Chimp Medical may not be the best investment you make. We want to ensure that you’re getting value from the Medical, but it works best with mature accounts who’ve got a reasonable sized set up.
- Over Complicated Set Ups – Conversely, if you’ve got a Mailchimp set up that has multiple audiences and automations, then a basic Chimp Medical might not give you the answers you’re looking for. If your account is in need of some “Rehab” then we’d suggest booking a call with us – Mailchimp Rehab is something we specialise in.
…but if none of this applies to you, then a Chimp Medical is the ideal next step.
Do I get a guarantee?
I guarantee that if you order a Chimp Medical you’ll receive a document jam packed with tips, advice and guidance on how to get more from Mailchimp – and which, when you use this to make changes to your account, will increase your opens, clicks and sales from email marketing.
If for whatever reason, you disagree with this, then let me know within 30 days of the receipt of your Chimp Medical report and you’ll receive a full refund.
What’s the catch?
(because there is always a catch)
No catch… none at all…
I believe that to succeed, a business needs to be authentic and real – and that’s what the Chimp Medical is all about
The fact is, I’m not going to get rich from selling Chimp Medicals… but I get a huge amount of pleasure when I see businesses who are struggling with their marketing, realise what they’re doing wrong and change course…
…and if a couple of them give me a bell after receiving their report and say… hey Robin… can you do this for us… great 🙂
…but it’s about helping businesses be better at marketing and to use Mailchimp effectively… isn’t that what you want too?
So no catch… just over 30 pages jam packed with valuable insight and tips on how to do a 180 and turn your Mailchimp account (and your email marketing) around.
So, how are you doing with Mailchimp?…
No honestly, how are you really doing with Mailchimp?
- Are you frustrated with having great content but not having the time, resources, or knowledge of how to measure its impact?
- Do you fail to understand the best practices for effective Mailchimp marketing?
- Do you want to know more about Mailchimp’s capabilities?
- Are you stuck in a cycle of blindly sending out emails with no direction or idea of the long-term impact?
- Can’t get Mailchimp to do what you want it to? Are you wasting your time (and money) trying?
We see these issues on a daily basis and as Mailchimp experts, we not only understand these problems but have the solution that is guaranteed to tame your chimp back into shape.
Get a Chimp Medical today and take the first step in getting your Mailchimp back on track.
Book your Mailchimp Medical Today
The Mailchimp Medical is, without doubt, the ultimate way to learn exactly how effective you are with your email marketing and Mailchimp.
Getting Certified Mailchimp Experts to give you insights and feedback on what’s working, what’s not working and provide tips and advice on how to improve your system across the board means you get answers to the questions you have… but all the questions you didn’t even know to ask!
Place your order today and find out how to make the most of Mailchimp!
We’ve tried to cover every base regarding the Chimp Medical in terms of what you get, costs and timings, but if we’ve missed something or you want to know a bit more before committing, why not drop us a line by using this form.